Facts and Figures
- Established in 2002, TrustSeed SAS is a software publisher specialized in legal binding paperless transactions.
- Take over of Magic@xess in 2006 (authentication servers and patents for signing over mobiles).
- Filing of 15 patents in 20 countries: certification and interoperability of identification, authentication, signature, electronic transfer and archiving processes (compliance with new standards of security architecture).
- Official delegate of the working group "Digital Identity" at European Commission SSEDIC
- Current release of new and updated software solutions in SaaS mode.
- Solutions regularly rewarded: Cap Digital Technological Competitivity labels (Secure Electronic Transactions), PwC Luxembourg, FNTC, TDL (Trust for Digital Life).
- Shareholders: TrustWin.
Our corporate mission
- Make digital exchanges as simple as paper exchange with the same level of security, traceability and probative value.
- Reduce businesses operational risk while maintaining smooth operations and seamless document workflows.
- TrustSeed and its partners have a set of unique skills and experiences:
- Strong business experience (Treasury, Finance, ERP...),
- A proven technical expertise in paperless applications and integration.
Our market vision of digital exchanges
- Paperless probative value digital transactions have become an object of proven competitiveness.
- Each part of a document process has an added value to switch to full digital while securing traceability and security.
- Europeans liaison committees for standardization are finalizing terms of interoperability between operators, countries and projects: STORCK, PEPPOL, SPOCS...
- In this favorable context, mediation players such as banks, retailers or operators appropriate this growth driver.
What are the benefits of the our solutions?
- Conformity with upcoming regulations.
- Lower operating costs.
- Remove infrastructure management of both hardware and software by our customers.
- TrustSeed's Economic model become an intermediation tariff structure.
- Non-intrusive solution with option of reversibility.
- Immediate cntrol over the solution by end-users.
- Reducing technical implementation delays.
- International coverage (languages, support, integration, legal).